Monday, February 25, 2013

I`ve Won!!!!

I would like to thank for this dress (that I couldn`t hardly believe that I am the winner for this raffle until I`ve confirmed it)  to

Bebengisms.blogspot.com and for her sponsor which she featured in her segment for Nanaygosyante 

the Kaelyn`s Closet Dress it`s trulalu pala ang mga kasabihan ng nakararami na pag malapit na ang 

birthday maraming blessing na dumarating hoooorraaayyy!!!



Please excuse for the next photos it`s quite dangerous to your health....kasi si moks na high blood

habang nag ta-take ng picture sa akin ha ha ha...

mowdel mowdelan ang peg ng lola nyo



Kindly visit and liked Kaelyn`s Closet on their FB page to check out their other products and also 

Bebengisms  FB page who knows maybe your the next lucky winner for her give aways =D




No comments:

Post a Comment