Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miming time of Nini

I would like to introduce you my niece as I had mentioned in my previous blog I love earth bag the kikay girl which I bought sandals here she is.........

Wearing her snow white outfit 
Look naman 2 yrs. old pa lang sia nito at naka make-up na ang lola nyo!
Her real name is Alsace Lorraine we call her Nini bec. her Mom is from Quezon Province and for them little girl is called Nini...pero ewan ko lang pag naging dalaga na ito patawag pa kaya sya ng Nini I doubt huh!



Before she went to "miming time" (swimming time) sa inflatable mini pool..sabi nia sakin "nanang (this is how she calls my name kasi bulol pa instead of ninang naging nanang)  picture mo ako"....
o di ba kabog kayo sa lola nyo


di pa nakuntento nag pose pa uli...see her sunglasses above her head mga bakla sya lang ang naglagay nyan san ka pa!


Nini loves to take a bath outside rather than in the bathroom maybe because she can play, splash the water everywhere and of course...............to the pose like this!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|



No comments:

Post a Comment