Sunday, August 14, 2011

Look what I have Found..

I was so busy cleaning up my room, organize here organize there, non-valuable things should be thrown in the garbage bag, shoe boxes  shld. be placed here ...but wait I've noticed this cookie canister beside my shoe boxes...a cloud puffs on my head.. and I remember my husband saying this.. "naku Rema Joy wag na wag na wag mong maitatapon yan (ang daming wag di ba!)...lahat andyan ang ebidensya ko"...I always tell him that the cannister was gone bec. of the Undoy with a mischievous smile on my lips. Heres the story of the Pandora box what I mean is the cookie canister.. at first I was so shy and a little bit angry when he's saying  this canister will serves as a black mail against me to our children up to our grand children,  bec. it will shows how much their mother/grandma really loves and "dead na dead" to their father/grandpa...why I was so MAD bec. this is all my so called "love letters" leche bat di pa kasi to naitapon dati!.. I should compose my self whew... but then I realized  isn't it sweet??? awww...I never expect such a guy will keep something like this..If he could treasure this kind of stuff..I know he could also treasure Me for the rest of his life..choz!! 

The Controversial Cookie Canister

What's Inside??? well I admit, yes it's true these are all my letters to him way back our BF/GF stage 


Totoo pala no pag inlababu ka nagiging creative ka..PAK!
(test tube with letter inside and little sunog on the side)


Kitams my pa I luv U pa..ahaha

This is the most artistic piece I made
uso pa diskette dati di ba so binuksan ko ang loob

bravo Rema Joy...Ikaw na Ikaw na ang baliw sa pagmamahal..


Enough, If I will show you the other letters waaahhhh I'll just wished that I could have a magic power in one snap POOF! I'm gone..hahahaha...Maybe I could also post the love letters given by my husband (cross fingers...I hope I could find it...3 na nga lang un di ko pa natabi)..

pick-up lines: 
"I HATE all the letters of the alphabet BUT I LOVE U!! hahaha...PALONG-PALO!

2 comments:

  1. tsk tsk! crazy things you do for love.. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure kinikilig ka pa while writing this post... haha

    ReplyDelete