Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lorraine's 3rd bday...

I was so busy last Saturday it was my niece 3rd birthday, I thought it would only be a simple celebration only 30 kids will attend and some family friends, but it didn't end that way there's no difference from the 1st birthday up to this 3rd birthday (clowns are present, tables,chairs and balloons, pabitin and some games for the kids, and walang kagana ganang videoke..). Well we cannot buy kids happiness so I understand her parents why they wanted to have that kind of party, and I know my niece is also happy though there were times she has "S" (sumpong) when some kids are getting nearer with the cake...she will say in her bulol words..."No No tata No cake Nini"...so here's the pic. of the little debutant.....


wearing her tutubi wings

Nini together with her Mom & Dad

hands off please..by Nini

HEYPI BURDAY LORRAINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment