Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our Bahay Kubo....

This past few days I'm sooooo busy as in ngarag ang lola nyo....sa wakas nakalipat na rin ako sa bahay kubo namin ni moks...Thank You Lord!! for this blessing. I'll show you some pics of "the making" of our house almost 7 months din sya na totally natapos pwede ng lipatan but I decided na when I transfer kailangan kumpleto na yung mga gamit. Anyways here are some pics kulang na lang pati pag pako eh kuhaan ko ng picture for the benefit of mokong kasi every detail gusto nya updated sia... haist..peace moks!



 






I admit it I am so emotional and teary eyed during the blessing of our house when the priest asked me whats the reason why I wanted our house to be blessed... I told him bec. my husband and I wanted to give thanks and glory to our Lord,  all of this will not happen without his guidance and blessings. I know this the fruit of hardworking of my husband...Moks thank you!! hmm.. I know naluha ka rin nung nakita mo na yung mga pics nung blessings aminin!! hahaha

Here are the pics. during house blessing...thanks sa mga frends ko na naka experience ng service road trip hahahaha...

Our Humble Bahay Kubo
























No comments:

Post a Comment