Monday, November 14, 2011

...Soya Milk...

Have you tried Soy Milk??? Well, Soy milk is naturally cholesterol-free and low in saturated fat. Drinking soy milk provides calcium and vitamin D, and it can provide several health benefits.I used to drink fresh milk before but since when I discovered I had a slight scratch on my intestine which is closely will end up to ulcer the gastroenterologist advised me to stop drinking milk (akalain mo un for all we know na if you have ulcer nakakagaling ang sterilized milk or other milk) bec. the reason for that calcium in milk increases production of stomach acid (hmmm o di bah!) that's why I stopped drinking fresh milk.
 
So what are the benefits of this Soy Milk.....
 
Benefit 1: Soy milk contains only vegetables proteins
Benefit 2: Soy milk contains no lactose
Benefit 3: Fewer people are allergic to soy milk
Benefit 4: Soy milk reduces cholesterol
Benefit 5: Soy milk contains no hormones
Benefit 6: Soy milk does not cause insulin dependent diabetes
Benefit 7: Soy milk is rich in isoflavones
 
Did I convinced you?? well I am not endorsing any product it's just so happen na everytime I go to the grocery ito pa lang ung nakikita kong product ng Soy Milk...I already tried the Chocolate flavor but to compare with this Strawberry flavor mas type ko to para kang bumili ng ice cream na Strawberry flavor at bigla mong i-dunk sa fresh milk (parang OREO ata un ah)...CHEERS!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment