Sunday, February 05, 2012

City of Love...Iloilo....for the Nth Time...


It's been a long time I don't update my blog...busy as a bee at work and some side trip lamyerda in Batangas just to maintain the so called Life Work Balance...can't it be more on life life life balance???? This week I'll start the life life life balance hahaha joke... just only 5 days and 4 nights vacation to my parents hometown w/c is Iloilo City!!!..the exciting part of it I'll be experiencing again to smell the fresh air (sometimes the smell of cow's poo-poo  will mixed on it yaiks!), eat fresh vegetables and seafoods, I don't wanna miss to eat La Paz Batchoy either on Deco's or in Ted's Lapaz Batchoy, visit the church of Candelaria, roaming around in downtown wherein the delicacies of Iloilo will be found (barquillos, biscocho, piyaya etc.), visit some relatives, and of course it's fiesta there so I'll make it a point there's always a free space on my large and small intestines hehehe....until now I haven't packed my things maybe tomorrow so I can decide what clothes should I bring (you know girls..if could only be possible to bring their own cabinet they will be happy to do so)...
I'll share my experiences and my photos there!!...See yah!!...

1 comment:

  1. wow...kaw na talaga ang galaera....kainggit...penge IT ha...tapos exchange links tau mam jhoy...^_^.

    ReplyDelete