Friday, December 30, 2011

Mom's Pasalubong


I didn't expect too much that I'll be having pasalubong from my Mom when she got back home, I didn't even told my brother to buy something for me (well aside from the ref magnet w/c was really my request when I knew their going to Las Vegas and Sea World), but to my surprise Mom gave me bags, bags and bags...awww I'm so touched...Thanks Ma and also to Kuya for the lotions and scrubs =D




nine west bag


xoxo shoulder bag
These 2 bags from Victoria Secret was so cute..kikay na kikay, according to my brother the orig price of these bags was $43 since it was black saturday a.k.a. Thanksgiving day it was marked down into $30 body wash, lotion and fragrance mist was also included inside the bag (winner!)



Now I really need wooden bag stand display for my other bags...I do still accept gifts... c'mmon Christmas is still not over hahahahaha...!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment