Tuesday, December 06, 2011

What makes me busy on a 5 days leave???

photo credit: http://queueartist.tumblr.com/
It's my last day of my 5 days mandatory leave and I'm coming back to work tomorrow. It's quite sad 'coz I did not spend my vacation leave on a different place or there's no occasion that I need to spend with, actually it's supposed to be my first time to experience the "Fiesta" on my hubby's hometown Carles, Iloilo but the plan was cancelled due to my MIL and sister-in-law cannot go with me for some personal reasons though we already have plane ticket (buti na lang 500 lang lahat un fare namin), since I cannot adjust or moved my plotted leave on our team's calendar I should push through the leave.

So here's what I've done to make me busy......

First Day:         I went to Baclaran church attend the mass.
                        Shopping...konti lang naman.
Second Day:     Visit my MIL in ParaƱaque
                        Buy some groceries
                        Shopping uli...konti lang din.
Third Day:        Went to Victor Ortega Boni Branch) for my scheduled appointment Hair Rebonding
Fourth Day:       Went to our office to have Annual Physical Examination
                         Last session of my Diamond Peel at Skin 101
                         I already bought my gift for our Teams Xmas party this coming Friday w/c will be held 
                        at our humble home.
                        Hmmm.....shopping uli
Fifth Day:         Cleaned my room and bathroom, organized my cabinet
                        Super Rest (kasi back to work na uli tom.)


I thought it would be the most boring time of my life but I was wrong if only I could extend more than 5 days to spend time with myself I'll be happy to do so, but back to reality it's not all pleasure honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment